Parent Driver Ed. Evaluation
Parent Driver Ed. Class Evaluation
Your feedback is very important. Please take a few moments to evaluate our Parent Driver Education Class.
* Indicates required field
1. I will use the information from this class to help my teen become a safer driver. *
2. I would recommend this class to other parents of teen drivers. *
3A. How important is the topic of teen driving risks: *
3B. How important is the topic of teen driving laws? *
3C. How important is the topic of a parent's role? *
3D. How important is the topic of parent's resources? *
4. How confident are you in your understanding of New Hampshire’s teen driving laws? *
Neither confident nor unconfident
5. Please rank the teen driver issues/problems in the order of importance to you with one being most important and ten being least important. Topics are: Seat belt use, alcohol/drug use, speeding, texting, cell phone use, teen passengers, night driving, driving on snow or ice, insurance costs, distractions. *
6. For the first 6 months of licensure, teen drivers are allowed only ___ passenger(s) under age 20 who are not members of the driver’s immediate family, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. *
7. During the first 6 months of licensure, teen drivers are prohibited from driving between ___ and ___ unless they are accompanied by someone 25 or older. *
9am & 5am
11pm & 6am
1am & 4am
8. It’s illegal for a 16 year old licensed teen to use a cell phone while driving. *
9. As of 7/1/15 it’s illegal for ___ to text or access the internet when the vehicle is in motion or a part of traffic. *
Teen drivers only
10. New Hampshire law requires ___ to be buckled up or to be in a proper child restraint. *
Only front seat occupants
Only those under age 18
11. A person’s greatest lifetime chance of being in a fatal crash occurs when? *
During the first 6 to 12 months after receiving a license as a teenager.
When a teen is issued an instruction permit and learning how to drive.
After reaching the legal drinking age of 21.
12. What topics, if any, should be added to future parent driver education classes? *
13. Please list other suggestions for future parent driver education classes for things such as time/day, location or class length. *
14. Overall this parent driver education class was: *
15. From your first impressions would you feel comfortable recommending this course to family and friends? *
Would not recommend
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.